Bilingual Family Liaison & the Public Relation Liaison
Phone: 703-706-4500 ext: 2551
What are Family Liaisons?
Family Liaisons are responsible for developing relationships with families that foster trust between families and the school to support students’ successful academic and social-emotional development.
How can the Family Liaison help me?
Family Liaisons work to bridge communication between school and home by helping parents get the information, support, and help they need to ensure their child’s academic and social success in school and beyond.
- Assisting with Parent/Teacher or Staff meetings
- Arranging for an interpreter
- Back to School Nights
- Parent Orientation Meeting
- Helping to find opportunities to volunteer
- Addressing any issues and concerns you may have at the school
- Connecting you and your family with educational opportunities to support your child at home
- Facilitate parent meetings, workshops, and leadership development in collaboration with teachers